MSR64 Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
Reusable PDF Data Logger for Temperature and Humidity
Compact temperature and humidity data logger, from the MSR BudgetLine range, with direct USB connection and PDF reporting. Calibration certificate and software included. Great for limited space applications.
Temperature and Humidity Data Logger for Transport and Storage
Reusable temperature and humidity data logger of the MSR BudgetLine for use in warehouses or cold chain applications to monitor the transportation and storage conditions of pharmaceuticals, food and other temperature sensitive products.
Recorded measured data can easily be transferred to a PC using the USB interface. When the data logger is stopped, a PDF report is automatically generated, which can be saved or printed for documentation purposes.
The MSR64 is DIN12830 and 21 CFR 11 compliant and conform to the EU regulations for storage and transport of cooled and frozen goods, as well as those of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Product features temperature & humidity data logger MSR64:
- -30... 70 °C temperature range
- 0...98 % rel. humidity (-30... 70 °C) range
- life of the battery approx. 1 year, new battery replaceable by manufacturer
- automatic PDF report generation of recorded measured data
- clear status and alarm LEDs
- 6-point-calibration certificate stored on the logger
- free MSR BudgetLine software to configure the data logger on the PC
- fast data transfer and straight forward assessment on the PC
- free TLog Explorer software for further data analysis
||PC, ABS Food Grade, IP54, not encapsulated
|Size and Weight:
||39 x 8 x 58 mm (W x H x L), approx. 18 g
|| 0.1 °C
||32 000 values (16 000 per canal)
||min./max. value, indication on LED
|Type of battery:
||3.0 V lithium battery
|Life of battery:
||approx. 1 year, new battery replaceable by manufacturer
||USB 2.0, A-Type
|Further Data analysis:
||by means of the free TLogExplorer software
||DIN12830, 21 CFR Part 11
|| Measurement range:
|| -30… 70 °C
|| ±0.5 °C (-30… 70 °C)
|| 1 min. up to 10 days
||0...98 % rel. humidity (-30... 70 °C)
||±3 % rel. humidity
||1 min. up to 10 days
Order your MSR64 Today!
PLEASE CONTACT US TO ORDER!