MSR63 Temperature Data Logger
Reusable PDF Data Logger for Temperature
Compact temperature data logger, from the MSR BudgetLine range, with direct USB connection and PDF reporting. Calibration certificate and software included. Great for limited space applications.
Temperature Data Logger for Transport and Storage
The reusable data logger MSR63 reliably documents (using automatic PDF-report) the temperature conditions of sensitive goods such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals and food.
Recorded measured data can easily be transferred to a PC using the USB interface. When the data logger is stopped, a PDF report is automatically generated, which can be saved or printed for documentation purposes.
The MSR63 is DIN12830 and 21 CFR 11 compliant and conform to the EU regulations for storage and transport of cooled and frozen goods, as well as those of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Product features temperature data logger MSR63:
- -30... 70 °C temperature measurement range
- life of the battery approx. 1 year, new battery replaceable by manufacturer
- automatic PDF report generation of recorded measured data
- clear status and alarm LEDs
- 6-point-calibration certificate stored on the logger
- free MSR BudgetLine software to configure the data logger on the PC
- fast data transfer and straight forward assessment on the PC
- free TLog Explorer software for further data analysis
||PC, ABS Food Grade, IP54, not encapsulated
|Size and Weight:
||39 x 8 x 58 mm (W x H x L), approx. 18 g
|| 0.1 °C
||16 000 values
||min./max. value, indication on LED
|Type of battery:
||3.0 V lithium battery
|Life of battery:
||approx. 1 year, new battery replaceable by manufacturer
||USB 2.0, A-Type
|Further Data analysis:
||by means of the free TLogExplorer software
||DIN12830, 21 CFR Part 11
|| Measurement range:
|| -30… 70 °C
|| ±0.5 °C (-30… 70 °C)
|| 1 min. up to 10 days
Order your MSR63 Today!
PLEASE CONTACT US TO ORDER!